Our Sous Chefs are PASSIONATE PEOPLE
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
Bravo | Brio Restaurant Group (BBRG) actively recruits the finest in the industry to be a part of our dynamic Team. By seeking high-energy leaders to join us in providing exceptional service, we ensure that each dining Guest has a stellar experience from the moment they drive in the parking lot to their last farewell. At BBRG, we are passionate about our Guests and our Team Members alike. As stated in our motto above, our goal is to be the "Best Italian" Restaurant Company in America and we want our Teams to know they work with the Best.
Why should YOU Choose BBRG?
We are a growing company operating thriving concepts including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. With a focus on a delectable menu and welcoming service, BBRG has successfully grown to 100 plus restaurants nationwide. BRAVO! Cucina Italiana specializes in treating our Guests to fresh, authentic Italian food under family - friendly Roman ruin décor. BRIO Tuscan Grille offers Guests "La Dolce Vita" or the good life, bringing the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. We want you to know we are focused on creating career PATHS not just career OPPORTUNITIES.
Our Teams provide GENUINE HOSPITALITY
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Sous Chef actively contributes to the success of the kitchen in the assigned restaurant, including leading and directing the work of the hourly Team Members in daily operations. Their key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving BBRG goals for sales, cost control and profitability;
- Upholding the highest standards for food sanitation and quality;
- Hiring, training and developing hospitality-focused Team Members;
- Complying with all Federal, State and local laws, as well as BBRG policies and procedures;
- Limiting turnover costs by creating a positive and rewarding work environment;
- Utilizing all forecasting systems for food production, inventory, labor and scheduling;
- Managing the performance of the hourly Team Members to drive efficient execution of all kitchen operations;
- Supporting and implementing all BBRG culinary programs;
- Consistently enforcing standards for recipe adherence, food preparation, production and presentation;
- Going “above and beyond” to accommodate Guests’ requests and encouraging the same from kitchen staff;
- Ensuring thorough training and communication of all Company initiatives.
Our COMMITMENT TO YOU
By offering competitive benefits and growth opportunities, BBRG leads the industry. To create a highly satisfied team, we offer our Sous Chefs the following:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Annual BBRG Dining Allowance
- Direct Deposit
- Superior Training & Development
- Computer & Cell Phone Discounts
- Exciting & Rewarding Work Environment
- Community Involvement
- Work & Life Balance
BBRG Seeks Sous Chefs with the Following Career Experience
- 3 to 5 years high-volume, upscale-affordable Sous Chef restaurant experience;
- High School education or equivalent, additional coursework in restaurant management preferred;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment that incorporates team work and professional development for 25+ hourly Team Members;
- Experience executing quality dishes to ensure a positive dining experience for our Guests;
- Working knowledge of food handling and sanitation practices, point-of-sale and computer systems;
- “ServSafe” Certification preferred;
- Successful controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage;
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles;
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently;
- Relocation ability is highly preferred but not required.
Come Work with the BEST!
Apply online at www.WorkAtBrio.com or www.WorkAtBravo.com.
Seeking Passionate People to provide Genuine Hospitality while creating a Highly Satisfied Guest experience.
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer